Yin Jooga opettajakoulutus//
learn to teach the profound practice of yin yoga with this 50 hour Yoga Alliance program.
- Lahti, Summer 2019 at yogaROCKS: June 1 - June 6 at one of yogaROCKS locations in Lahti. 9:00 - 17:30 daily
- Helsinki, winter 2020 at Tanssikoulu EdBH: January 11-12, January 25-26, and February 8-9, 9:00 a.m. - 17:30 p.m. daily
• The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
• Understanding the practical benefits of Yin Yoga
• The difference between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
• All key Yin Yoga asanas and variations, including use of props and the wall
• Physical Anatomy for Yin Yoga, including exploration of skeletal variation
• Introduction to Energetic Anatomy for yin yoga, including Modern Meridian Theory
• Sequencing, facilitation and how to theme
• The Limb Path and Introduction to Meditation
• Hands on adjustments and assisted yin yoga
• A certificate of completion
This foundational training will teach you to safely and effectively guide students in the practice of yin yoga. We will explore the archetypal pose families in depth --- learning to analyze what is going on in terms of muscles and joints in each pose, and, importantly, in each individual's body. We will also explore beyond the physical to energetic theories and to the level of mind and emotions, learning to take a personalized, mindful and holistic approach to the practice.
LETA LAVIGNE (E-RYT 500) is founder of yogaROCKS studios and one of Finland's senior yin yoga teachers. She has been greatly influenced by studies with Yin Yoga pioneer Paul Grilley over the last decade of teaching. As a devoted Grilley student, she teaches yin with a functional approach rather than relying on alignment rules based on how a pose should look.
A functional approach stresses the “why” as much as the “how,” and encourages students to customize their practice for their unique body. It builds confidence in the individual to proceed on the yogic path verified by their own experience, and acts as a platform from which a teacher can use her artistry to facilitate greater presence/awareness/healing/peace.
As an experienced teacher trainer who still teaches full time herself, Leta infuses her trainings with a wealth of practical experience and a love of helping new teachers identify and develop their unique strengths.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This program is open to anyone who wishes to dive deeper into the practice and offering of yin yoga....current teachers who wish to broaden their skill set (yes! this program can be counted as Yoga Alliance continuing education hours) or dedicated practitioners who want "more" but may not be sure about teaching yet.
This 50 hour module is also a requirement for yogaROCKS 200 hour certification program -- if you are interested in the joining full program, please contact Leta for more information.
PREVIOUS STUDENTS HAVE SAID:
"Hyvät ystävät - jos harkitsette Yin-joogan syventävää koulutusta, suosittelen tosi lämpimästi Leta-An LaVignen funktionaalisen lähestymistavan kurssia. Hinta-laatusuhde on huikea ja kurssin anti on 100% käyttökelpoista opetuksessa. Olen tosi tyytyväinen ♥"
- Nina Pyykkönen
"Leta on ihanan lempeä ja ammattitaitoinen opettaja. Asioita kerrattiin paljon ja lähestyttiin eri näkökulmista mikä teki opiskelusta mielekästä ja asiat jäi hyvin mieleen. Sain erinomaiset eväät Yin-joogan ohjaamiseen!" - Outi Heiniö
Required text: The 10th Anniversary Edition of Yin Yoga: Outline of a Quiet Practice by Paul Grilley
800€ (sis. 24% alv)
Early bird price 750€ (summer 2019 training paid byMarch 1, 2019. Winter 2020 training paid by August 31, 2019)