Yin Jooga opettajakoulutus//
learn to teach the profound practice of yin yoga with this 50 hour Yoga Alliance program.
- Foundational 50 Hour Module (Bones & Foundations : The Functional Approach to Yin Yoga) 50 hours Lahti: August 20-22 & August 27-29, 2021.
- 20 Hour Yin Yoga and Myofascial Release Training, 10.9-12.0.2021, Lahti (scroll down for info)
Foundations - The Functional Approach to Yin Yoga
• Understanding the benefits of Yin Yoga
• Yin vs. Yang styles of Yoga
• All key Yin Yoga asanas and variations, including use of props and the wall
• Physical Anatomy for Yin Yoga, including exploration of skeletal variation
• Introduction to Energetic Anatomy for yin yoga, including Modern Meridian Theory
• Sequencing, facilitation and how to theme
• The Limb Path and Introduction to Meditation
• Hands on adjustments and assisted yin yoga
• A certificate of completion
• This 50 hour module may be applied to yogaROCKS 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Program
This program is open to anyone who wishes to dive deeper into the practice and offering of yin yoga....current teachers who wish to broaden their skill set (yes! this program can be counted as Yoga Alliance continuing education hours) or dedicated practitioners who want "more" but may not be sure about teaching yet.
This 50 hour module is also a requirement for yogaROCKS 200 hour certification program -- if you are interested in the joining full program, please contact Leta for more information.
"Hyvät ystävät - jos harkitsette Yin-joogan syventävää koulutusta, suosittelen tosi lämpimästi Leta-An LaVignen funktionaalisen lähestymistavan kurssia. Hinta-laatusuhde on huikea ja kurssin anti on 100% käyttökelpoista opetuksessa. Olen tosi tyytyväinen " - Nina Pyykkönen
Ilmapiiri kurssilla oli lämmin ja jopa intiimi. Ja parahautena sain sieltä kasan upeita kollegoja<3" - Sanna-Leena Westman
1250€ (sis 24% ALV)
early bird price 1150€
(paid by April 31, 2021)
If this event is cancelled due to conditions imposed by the epdemic, you may choose to be refunded in full or to attend the a 50 hour training in the future.
Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release 20 Hour Training
Myofascial release (MFR) and yin yoga are both powerful techniques that when combined intelligently, become an even more potent practice of self-healing. This training is for yin yoga teachers and practitioners who want to learn myofascial release techniques that can be used independently or in combination with yin yoga postures to ease soft tissue pain and emotional stress, improve circulation and mobility, and support overall health.
In this 20 hour training you will:
· Experience the profoundly relaxing practice of yin yoga with myofascial release
· Deepen your understanding of fascia and “fascial fitness”
· Learn about trigger points
· Learn MFR and self-massage techniques for the entire body using a variety of balls and tools
· Review theory and practice of yin yoga
· Learn how to combine yin yoga & MFR into an integrative mind-body practice
· Explore empowering strategies for facilitation that elicit mindful presence
Friday 10.9.2021, klo 16:00-20.00
Saturday 11.9.2021 klo 9:30-17:30
Sunday 12.9.2021 klo 9:30-17:30
Location: Lahti, Finland (at one of yogaROCKS’s locations)
Price: 650€ sis. 24% ALV
Early bird price 575€ sis 24% ALV, paid in full by 1.6.2021
This price includes a manual and your own kit of balls to use and take home.
Please note, this training will take place IN person. Until we know more about the corona situation in the autumn, enrollment is limited to 10. If possible, we will open the training to a larger group.
This training is facilitated by yogaROCKS founder Leta LaVigne, ERYT-500. Leta has been teaching yoga full time since 2008, and educating teachers in Finland and Estonia since 2015. Yin yoga is one Leta’s specialties – she teachers with the functional approach of her teacher, Paul Grilley.
GARDEN OF Qi - TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE AND YIN YOGA
Yin yoga, as taught in the Paul Grilley lineage, weaves together complimentary perpectives of Indian yoga, Western science and Daoist wisdom.
Are you a yoga teacher looking to develop your knowledge, to learn new skills and modalities to incorporate in your facilitation of wellness? This training is for those who wish to explore and integrate the holistic model of Traditional Chinese Medicine into the practice and teaching of Yin Yoga. Come and enrich your teaching while learning to apply these healing principles to your life!
Next Traditional Garden of Qi - Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yin Yoga Training Dates: coming soon 2021
Price: 1285 / early bird 1150€
- Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine
- Daoist Wisdom: Yin/Yang Philosophy & the Spiritual Roots of
- Chinese Medicine
- Five Element Theory
- The 3 Treasures & 4 Vital Substances
- Theory of Qi
- Channel Theory, Meridian Pathways & Meridian Clock
- Hand and Foot Meridian Points
- Organ Health & The TCM Visceral System
- Meridian Tracing, Palpation & Massage
- Teaching Yin Yoga through the lens of TCM
- Chi cultivation and Sensing/Moving Subtle energy
- A Certificate of Completion, 50 hours Yoga Alliance
With a 50 hour training, obviously the idea is not to master Chinese Medicine, but to learn key ideas with practical application to the practice and teaching of Yin Yoga. Let's inspire our own and other’s well being with the timeless wisdom of this great tradition!
Please note the training language is English (but Ann Rose speaks both languages fluently and will translate into finnish as necessary).
Ann Rose is an acupuncturist, massage therapist and qigong-instructor. She has a background in journalism and the martial arts of taido and aikido. As a healer she is interested in the body and mind connection and spirituality. She believes we are all part of one, there is more to life than meets the eye and that a sense of humour is essential to everything." Visit her website:
Leta LaVigne (ERYT- 500, YACEP) is a Seattle native and founder of yogaROCKS studios in Lahti. She has immersed herself in the practice and teaching of yin yoga since 2010, and has studied regularly with Paul Grilley (yin yoga founder) for over a decade. One of Finland's senior yin yoga teachers, Leta is an experienced teacher trainer known for her warm and inclusive style.
Visit Leta's facebook page: